Computer generation

We sing a variation of the alphabet song with my daughter. I can’t describe the tune, but it goes, “A A A A A A A A, A A A. B B B B B B B B, B B B. You get the rest. For each letter there’s a series of 8 fast repeats, then 3 long ones.

The other day, when we got to the W’s, my 3-year-old chimed in, “W W W Dot.”

I just had to share that hilarious story. I asked her where she got that from, expecting her to say television or mommy, but she said, “From the computer.” Go figure.

18 Responses to “Computer generation”

You have got to get that kid her own blog. You could just let her type whatever she wants, and then give your interpretation of what she wants to say. She’d be like, the youngest blogger ever. I think.. 🙂

• Koala Bears says:

The youngest blogger that I heard of is 7 years old. The parents monitor the comments, etc. And the girl is the one that writes the posts. I don’t have the link to the blog anymore, but it was pretty cool.

2. Megan says:

lol…love it. Out of the mouth of babes.

Megan’s last blog post..Imaginif move to 30 James St, North Cairns

3. Teresa says:

I can’t wait for Sakura to start saying cute things like that. Not to say that “ba ba ba ma ma ma la la la” isn’t cute, but it’s just not quite as funny.

~Teresa

Teresa’s last blog post..Biodegradable Disposables

4. That is so adorable..i have a two year old and she says the most cutest things…i just wish she can stay that age..lol..

5. Nona says:

Gotta love kids and their alphabets.

Nona’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday

6. Haha that’s hilarious! I think you’ve got a future computer wizzkid there 😉

7. Jennifer says:

I used to own part of a franchise called Computertots, where most of the classes were for 3-5 year olds. This was in the mid 90s when many houses didn’t have pcs yet and if they did the parents didn’t know much about them. In the classes, the teachers would always sing little songs with them, like “disk is loading, disk is loading” to the tune of Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques

Jennifer’s last blog post..Always On: How Online technologies are affecting our communications

8. aha that’s hilarious! I think you’ve got a future computer wizzkid there

9. Wow, Shes starting young, very funny Story.

Martyn Security’s last blog post..Approved SIA Security

10. New Age says:

All of my family is so familiar with Internet and computers that even my 5 years niece can play games easily on computers. No doubt! Internet is like an addiction and all of us are under its effect. Amazingly we can use it for good as well as bad purposes but we can’t deny it.

11. Alex C says:

That is one smart kid. Everyone knows that www always ends with a dot.

12. Jack Lee says:

It is funny to listen from kids.Nice
    Post.

13. Kids are soo smart..when you think they are not paying attention..they actually are!!

14. Tim says:

My son has just started a blog on Pokemon, he is only 8 and has grasped the concept very quickly. Especially because he is running Adsense and can see $$$.

Have a look http://www.pokemania.biz

Tim

Tim’s last blog post..Ping G5i Putters

15. Computer tips says:

W W W Dot, then stop. leave the rest

16. That’s funny kids are really getting smart..

17. That is too cute for words.