Even with all the ups and downs of working for myself, I realize there are definite personality reasons why I must.
Here’s the evidence.
- I can’t do just one thing. These past few weeks I decided to blog, become a webwriter, start a new housecleaning routine, enroll my daughter in daycare, and optimize my website.
- I don’t get places on time. Imagine how well that works when I have a boss.
- I have a toddler. Who knows when I have to get up or when I get to bed.
- No boss standing over my shoulder.
- I like to work really late at night, or really early in the morning, depending on the day.
- Sometimes I like to work at Starbucks. Or the local park.
- I have a toddler. Did I mention that already? If she’s sick I’m right here.
- I can wear whatever I want.
- I can be loud, quiet, messy, neat, or whatever I want!
- I think I can do a better job than everyone. So I’m putting my money where my mouth is!